10.24.2009

positive pointing #30

I'm thankful for almonds.
they are perfectly crunchy (for headache times and otherwise)
my stomach loves them (and dosen't attack me for eating them)
my mouth loves them (they've got a subtle buttery/sweet taste)
they can go with me anywhere because they can't be smashed and don't go bad (i think)
they are good for my body and my skin.
we've been good friends for a very long time now and I never get sick of seeing that petite, tear-drop face.

Did God make almonds just for me?
sometimes I'm tempted to think so.

3 comments:

kate said...

I miss you so much-this post made me teary for you(i know, teary for kyrie!) One of Pax's friends looks remarkably like you.

K. A. Ruth Bushaw said...

thanks mom! i look like a highschool boy?

kate said...

uh, no...Pax has some friends who are...girls.
you funny.