10.10.2009

positive pointing #27

I'm thankful that I get to work in a small, friendly environemnt with COLOR!
...that i work by myself--play my music, set my own vibe, do things within my system
...that i get to help people decide which hat suits them best
...that I can talk to random strangers on daily basis. (for some reason, really talkative customers are not annoying me at all yet. I just love to hear ALL about their day. i'm sure this will wear off)
...that I'm now comfortable, and not terrified of, the beast-of-a-register
...that I have another thing to focus on besides art and all the projects that await me; that need me. my mind can rest and i can just be girly.



2 comments:

kate said...

Thanks for a fun peek in to your life. xomom

chalice said...

i'm jelous! and so happy for you:)

by the way that woman has been blessed more than she'll ever know that she gets to have you work for her. you are just great:)