9.10.2010

positive pointing #49: Molly Wizenberg



I don't know who this girl is or where she came from
all i know is that i recieved her book as a gift at my bridal shower
and suddenly the dream of who i want to be has become a little more solidified.

she's a cook.
a baker.
a photographer.
a wife.
a writer.
a home lover.
but not the martha stewart or rachel ray sort.
(who i love, but molly has topped them in my book)

she's peaceful and quietly funny
and writes about her mother's high heels
and her father's abnormally skinny legs.
and then how to make the best french toast & potato salad

visit her blog. buy her book. (or borrow it when i'm done)
for goodness sake, be a homebody.


thank you, katie.

4 comments:

Katie Lin said...

I saw "Molly Wizenberg" on the top of your blog and my heart skipped a beat and I knew I was going to comment and say, I love her!! you're welcome lovely.

I'm so happy that you have enjoyed/are enjoying the book.

I feel the same way.
I love you.

grey rose (they/them) said...

Awesome, Kyrie! Molly is magnificent!
Read her blog-want her book;)

You are precious!

Sienna said...

um. don't diss martha. she's my girl.

linnea said...

sienna,

i know man. shoot i just got my october issue in the mail and it has all the great halloweeny stuff and those crazy impossible carved pumpkins and the beautiful pictures.

martha stewart living issues for OCT-NOV-DEC are pure GOLD BABY GOLD!