9.10.2010

positive pointing #48: corners of our abode


window from the bedroom into our kitchen. not even kidding. I can order breakfast so easily! "eggs and toast please."


matchbox from my trip to vienna, austria, polaroid of my winter-getaway with helbird and a little bird beauty from xmas 09' from mrs. kendall.


happy etsy banner, i'm so glad i found you again! i thought i'd lost you
and then you popped up over top my brother's wedding cake. well, hello!


a recent relic from a nearby thrift to temporarily relieve my
new longing for all things green-glass & some a good summer memory.


tired-face bushaws after our 3rd Howard wedding of the year. a few hours before our 21-hour trek back to that oh-so-sqaure state. (eric, you are my night-shift-driving hero!)

4 comments:

Katie Lin said...

Your night-shift-driving-hero!
I am so glad that you have a night-shift-driving-hero.

My parents pulled this shift many times as I was growing up to all the rushed places we traveled. I loved the connection as one look to each other said so much. The person driving was tired and needed to be relieved. So sweet. No words were necessary.

I can't wait to have my very own night-shift-driving-hero.
love you both.

kate said...

sweet sweet post.

Sienna said...

love the bits(!) send me a picture of the whole wired boxed from so i can get ideas for mine. i like your way with it!

linnea said...

Your place looks great!

I am glad you have a night-shift driving hero. There are somethings Ben just does. Like, he does the laundry. always. Like, I just wait for him to do it. He fold my printed panties, and pairs my socks. and he just does! HooraY!

Something else he just DOES is driving. Like, we drive for hours. And I never have a turn. I just sleep or read or stare out the window and he just drives. Last summer we drove 16 hours and through the night and he just drove the whole time. And then when we drove to North Dakota which took about 26 hours..He drove the whole time!

I thought about that the other day and felt really guilty. I am going to really drive next time.