11.09.2009

positive pointing #31


Tonight I have to write a research paper
My brain feels very scrumpled.
I have to string words, paragraphs and pages together
logically. beautifully. intelligently.

My mind feels like a cryptic bundle of ugly.

It's disheartening
but strangely invigorating.

There is nothing quite like last-minute papers
to send me flying around like there's the world to save
and sleeping like I've done just that.

I thankful for a busy life.
for deadlines and workshifts
and closing times and budgets
because they keep me blazing forward
and feeling glowingly victorious on friday afternoons

and savoring my nothing moments.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are amazing <3

kate said...

I love you kyrie.

Anonymous said...

Well said dear Kyrie! If you wrote your paper as clearly as you expressed these thoughts, I'm sure you did well. :o)