8.26.2009

positive pointing #6


Today I'm thankful for picnics. A friend from school called me up and wanted to have lunch. I suggested getting subs from subway and walking across the street to a park with a huge lake in the middle of it and lots of trees scattered around it. So with help from her pink blanket, we united for lunch in the shade of a tree with warm sunshine on our toes and talked about how much school sucked. for two hours. It was grand; to find someone who can continually nod their head as you talk is incredibly liberating and sometimes makes whatever you're talking about, not as bad and somehow bearable.

so maybe, I'm thankful for Megan, for heads nods, for Veggie Delites at subway, for cool sunshine but the picnic was the gift box in which it came so I'll stick with that.

1 comment:

Sienna said...

i'm thankful for this photo b/c it makes me feel so incredibly warm and happy. and able to completely seen this scene of you and Megan.

love this. and look forward to it each day. yes i do.