8.11.2009

summer snap shots


this is what i love about photos. the best part of this picture is the water splatterings in the backround and i never saw them once that day but arn't they precious? such a happy summer thing--can't you just visualize all the water interaction we had on the pier that day?


two of the most beautiful girls that have ever graced my life. (yes, i got to share a house with them this summer. i am a lucky girl) also, my strange, wig-of-hairdo that the humidy invents for me.


the sun and eric. it does not get better than this. honestly. two things that soothe me instananeously.


and yes, he did wash his hair in the rain. my very own Tarzan.

2 comments:

kate said...

a summer to remember for sure. xo

Anonymous said...

I'm so lucky I got to share summer moments with you. Some of my favorites weren't captured on film, but maybe it's better that way. Will miss just sitting with you on the futon trying to carry the world's weight togethr.
Love you.