9.18.2011

#79 good layouts + gorgeous photographs




 I wish i knew exactly how to channel my enthusiasm whenever I crack open the cover of a particularly promising magazine + find beautiful, gasp-worthy spreads inside. I haven't found an outlet yet. help me. do i rip it out and frame it for a bit? do i call a friend? do i scan it in to my computer and quickly email the ones I know will gush like me? this time, I slowly flipped through the pages --back and forth and then back and then forth in no linear way, just soaking it up. I shared my magical floppy book with both my husband and his brother, neither of which looked like might cry (the way i felt.) but, it felt good and incredibly fitting to simply share.

needless to say, this magazine won't be hitting the recycle bin anytime soon. 

(p.s. if you happen to pass october 2011 issue of vogue at a newstand by you, please take a minute to crack the cover. and if you feel the need to rip pages from something dosen't belong to you, know that i've been in your shoes and you're not crazy. you just like good layouts and gorgeous photographs. and then buy the thing and be at a complete loss for what to do next.)

2 comments:

linnea said...

Kyrie, I completely know what you mean. and I most of the time think of YOU when I am gushing over a lay out in a magazine (how many times did we just gab about magazine spreads &/or post them all over?!!?)

either way, now i will start sending pics your way when i think of you....and YOU should send me pics too!!

chalice said...

blog is lookin' sa-weet! it fits your theme and yourself better now. pretty and nice. haha.

you are so many more things but you are very pretty and nice:) like your blog.

ahaha:) i sound like im asian or something!

p.s. i wike ya witing. heh.