9.28.2011

#80: happy birthday to the mister + the sister.


(^^would you just look at that face! oh it kills me. )


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO...

ERIC (my hubs)
+
CHALICE (my baby sis)



you wanna get her something but you just can't think of the perfect gift? help her get to + be able to stay in Uganda! She's almost to her goal of raising the entire amount. (entire amount means she stays for the whole 6 months. if she dosen't reach that, she's coming home early. that's no good!)


If anyone should go + stay in Uganda to love on babies who need it, it's Chalice. Wish her a happy birthday + then make it happy by giving her exactly what I know she wants more than anything else !

(and yes i'm shamelessly plugging my sister because I believe in her mission, her drive + her capabilities. she will transform lives. i have no doubt.)

if you'd like to be her launching pad, contact her here for more info on how to support her.


2 comments:

chalice said...

fanks fer wovin me.

(is that voice getting annoying yet? i can stop:)

seriously though, your love and support and affirmation cheer my heart to its core. thank you, sister.

Mary Hendrickson said...

Ahh, I love this sweet post! Happy Birthday to two wonderful people!