10.28.2010

positive pointing # 55: happy to be myself


...because if i am myself then the person who made this card is my father and if that man is my father, then i am happy.

thanks mom and papa, for always making me feel loved by sending me paper mail that arrives in my teeny mailbox. oh how i love mail that i can feel! slide my finger under the corner of that flap so the paper tears just so across the top. (mailboxes are infinitely better than inboxes.)

no matter how awful i am at calling you, your letters are always packed full with love and sunshine and arrive, usually, when i need those two things the most :) the timing is always impeccable.


1 comment:

Damien said...

well i just got a sweet treat. thank you so much my dear girl.
i bless you, you bless me... nothing like getting sucked into the neverending vortex of blessing!
love, papa