10.11.2010

positive pointing #52: newness

It is most definently fall...

I've worn my thick black leggings
I've worn three different scarves
I've pulled the flannel sheet set & all my boots
out of a cardboard box yesterday
and wore my tall, brown pair two days in a row
(never got hot. infact, my toes were still a little cold.)
I've been sweeping yellow leaves out of the store
and craving soup in the evenings

and friday morning, i saw this little scene outside my window
and i knew it could not possibly be any other season but fall:




(yes, that's an acorn between his paws. just about died.)


2 comments:

Sienna said...

did you get the world market curtains i got? the red ones though? and hung them the opposite direction i did? Just love!!

K. A. Ruth Bushaw said...

yeah i did. i just love them. SO affordable to. miles and miles away from the average price of curtains--SO much. a these also happen to be my favorite of all of them. i heart world market!