1.12.2012

i can't get no

all things are full of weariness;
a man cannot utter it.
the eye is not satisfied with seeing
the ear is not satisfied with hearing.

ecclesiastes 1:8

It's a sleepy night. Eric's been snoozing* for a solid hour and I'm still
trying to get myself under the covers. I appreciated this verse tonight
when I opened to Ecclesiastes. I know I always try to find uplifting verses
full of promises and sunshine (unicorns, summer vacations that never end...)
but tonight I enjoyed the "I hear ya." sentiment. It's a weary world. Sit tight.

*snoozin' and treats. treats and snoozin'. (just a lil Marcel the Shell shout out.)

1 comment:

Sarah Brewer said...

I always enjoy reading your posts, Kyrie. You have a magical way of putting together your words and thoughts. Loved, felt, and understood this post. Thanks!

Also I love Marcel. :)