4.29.2011

things to do

1. new pens for school starting on monday

2. new attitude for school starting on monday (it's goal is NOT to kill you. [repeat])

3. change my last name. I think I just reached a place of peace about having TWO names that no one can pronounce or spell.

5. write more letters.

6. MORE tea, less coffee. my body will write me thank you notes.

7. read lots of books. fairy tales, novels, books about god, books about goats. just read.



8. more documentaries, less movies.

9. set that doctor's appointment.

10. go take the laundry out the drier & fold those suckas.


over & out.

5 comments:

linnea said...

when you say THAT doc appointment.....





:D

chalice said...

why is it so therapeutic to read your to-do list.

you got a way girl. a good way:)
if you weren't my sister i think i'd be super intimidated of all your loveliness despite your endless sweetness.
but you are MY sister. boo-ya!

Sienna said...

5, 7, and 9 - me too!!!

Sienna said...

ps. my #1 is quit putting my lovely lookin' blog to waste and write something. little, big. stupid, or not. just something. i will! check back tomorrow. over and out.

annie said...

i just love you, k-y-r-i-e b-u-s-h-a-w.