4.29.2009

Does living in the Kelly house make me Kyrie Kelly? Cause I've always wanted that last name.







the babe is a rock star.
this is how he came up to me today while I eating my breakfast on the couch. he'd gone into my bag and gotten out my sunglasses and had exactly this smile on. I swooped him and up and ran over to the computer and luckily he kept smiling that dorky little smile. ooh priceless! this is the kinda stuff I LIVE for when I hang out with little ones:)


me and Ish showing off our great eyebrows;)

5 comments:

Sienna said...

i love their house... so glad i have a model to go off of for my little place in the fall with sarah SLAsh your place this summer! these pictuers are pricelss of your and ish. so simple yet amazing! you gotta frame em!

kate said...

see that "groove is in the heart" picture? damien sent that to brae long ago and it found it's way to Tamara's

Brae Howard said...

puh-resh.

i sent tamara that 'groove is in the heart' card. papa got it for me off etsy.

Brae Howard said...

oops. double comment info

Taryn Lamp said...

what a neat little house, and adorable little kid. sounds like you're having a lot of fun there.