2.12.2009

now i have two



ever since i got these flower earrings from my dad, i've felt the urge to get two holes. Just putting one in looked a little bit like an odd spot of blood or something. so i thought maybe two would do the trick and look a little pretty too.

so last friday night, to save on money, eric pierced one of my ears and i pierced the other. oddly enough, it's really not that painful at all. i couldn't feel it. i think the trick is to use ice beforehand. which is what we did. worked like a charm

so now i can wear two flowers and (i think!) they look like two flowers...not two strange scabs or something. what do you think?


i'm pretty happy about it^^

4 comments:

Sienna said...

you are so cute and you and eric are so cute. I can just imagine you guys living some strange, earthy life.. don't be weirded out but that... just like scary spice and her boyfriend or something. tattoos and peircings.. ha!

Anonymous said...

You guys are hardcore!
And I think they look lovely.

K. A. Ruth Bushaw said...

sienna. you are strange. haha...

an earthy scary spice?

linnea said...

wow. so cool! last january I branched out and got my second hole pierced at Claires. One or the other is ALWAYS hurting or sore...still! I hope one day that is not so. But I refuse to take the earring out when it gets sore! So I've had an earring in there ever since Jan08.

anyway..lovely roses lovely you!