2.15.2009

mood-banner

my header will change depending on my mood.
just give you all a heads up.
and sort of an excuse as to why my banner changes every other day.
and giving myself an excuse to keep doing it.

now pretend this is a different post:



i love the idea of falling asleep with a book open. i've always tried to do it--cause i just think it's a generally romantic thing to do. but i always end up peeking out of one eye to see if anyone is seeing me doing this incredible romantic thing. i think thats what keeps me from ever being able to go through with it.

anyway, eric did it. while hugging my bare feeet with his hands.
he would.

7 comments:

anna grace said...

(:

Sienna said...

oh man... i want this picture of me and michael!

kibbe said...

I akways fall asleep with an open book, but never thought of it as romantic...perhaps that's because there's always a bit of drool sliding out the right corner of my month....maybe I should revisit the idea...
It is very romantic in your photo:)

faith said...

I usually fall asleep face down in a book, but I agree it looks awesome when someone falls asleep with a book on top of them. It is really cute.

annie said...

aw heck. that picture is priceless.

Taryn Lamp said...

this made me smile. i love that you try to fall asleep with a book open. and i love the things that you find beautiful.

tacy said...

can you make a banner for lovebabybeck.blogspot.com?
I would like to employ you.-tacy