3.15.2010

positive pointing #39:home sweet



I'm thankful for my home
that I share with one of the dearest people I know, lauren mae
(kyrie-mate perfection)
I'm thankful that when i'm home, I truly feel at home
and peaceful
there are snacks in the fridge
and there's laundry to do
and carpets to sit on while i do homework
and within all of that nothingness, there is harmony. finally.

I'm thankful that our house finally feels arranged and right.
and not lacking.
(I feel 'lacking' so intensely in my home)


and that all the parts of me that are inside of me
and in my head.
all the things i love
are suddenly in front of me. visible.
so I can rest and simply be.











4 comments:

kate said...

beauteous.

Katie Lin said...

I love, love, love, love, love, etc. the wonderful beautiful living space you have! I need you back to help me with some stuff, and to help me clean out my clothes!!
P.S.-love the wedding site.gorgeous.just like you.

annie said...

wow wow wow!

Anonymous said...

your place is so perfectly adorable. Glad you've got some peace. I am thankful for lauren may! <3