6.30.2009

since ya'll couldn't babysit with me today...


...I'm gonna show you the glory I ended up in.
sometimes i think that when i actually get my very own house and going to have a complete break/melt down. i am infinitely fascinated with arranging shapes and colors and textures. my eyes got a total overload. here are a few of the spaces...





fresh from the chicken's butt! (we grabbed them from the henhouse)







I am so happy in all of this fantastic fabulous-ness.
(Frannie actually posed me here. but it expresses my feelings about the place quite nicely.)

4 comments:

KJH said...

Kyrie where ARE you??? I want to come!

Jill said...

kyrie - i just love your blog

kate said...

this home-the art-seems dream-like. Go back there and take more pics! xomom

chalice said...

kyrie this is exaaactly how i imagine your home:)

to the tee!