11.30.2008

thanksgiving extravaganza!

the howard gang. plus a little more. and minus some.




mrs lisa and chalice doin magic tricks.


jonnie and mrs. lisa


my beautiful thanksgiving-y mom

possibly the coziest kitchen alive.


lowen.pax.brae.my cousin calicoe and her pretty jacket.


lowen.chalice and the ever-tan britt.



what's so fun about trouble? i will never know. pax played it like it was his job.


the men.



our matching shirts.


eric.chalice super-flashed!


eric charming the children as usual:) this kid alec was really having the time of his life.


eric loves beer. nuff said.


dodge ball. she should probably be facing the other direction.


uncle dan. aunt diane.aunt anita.gianna.lee.anonymous.anonymous




kiko and grandimary.


raw oysters. yummers.


pax and eric. trouble again.

3 comments:

Sienna said...

dang!!! this is a ton of pictures..i love the ones of eric and alec and the first one of the family... love those kinds of scattered family pictures. thanks for putting these up kyr... missin you.

linnea said...

glad to know Eric loves beer! My husband is a huge beer lover. Tries a new one almost every time we go out. Even I am acquiring a taste for it a bit. a v-e-r-y little bit. Mango mojito for me!

love you. love these pictures. I can't wait to see you and meet this wonderful man of yours :-D

Jonnie said...

I am glad you posted these:) It was so good to be with the family. I missed Sienna though.