10.22.2008

write me here!


KyrieInhernewhome

1420 N. 4th Street
Philadelphia PA
19122


oh i miss my home, and my covenant home and my germantown home and am trying to make my new home my home but it's hard. help me feel like i'm at home. write me!! send me anything; letters, valentines, stickers, postcards, photographs, cool pens. and give me your address on the comment thread so i can write you.

yes, i'm posting book photos soon everybody. just sit tight!

and here are some photos for your edification of our little buddy eli:



6 comments:

annie said...

a new home! you know i will write to you. you also know my address, 'course. no worries dearie, your mailbox will be populated soon. it sure is nice to get mail.

lately i've been getting mail every day, lots of it. not from anybody i know, exactly. mostly from colleges and banks and such. but it's still a nice feeling. just having somebody take time to use a pencil to write my name on an envelope, even if what's inside will be fueling the fireplace in ten minutes, and even if they write "juliana hungintot."

Anonymous said...

AHH!! Kyrie! I just sent you a package yesterday to the other address you gave me in Philly! The Washington lane something!!! Is it going to make it to you??? It should be arriving tomorrow, i think? Dangit. :( I didn't know you were moving places!!!

K. A. Ruth Bushaw said...

oh tobes! it's fine! my housemate from there works really close to my school--she'll just drop it off. she better!! i'm so excited:)

emma! said...

what the heck is Inhernewhome? hahaha i've been trying to figure it out, but i can't. haha

K. A. Ruth Bushaw said...

haha..emma.

in her new home

emma! said...

i'maretard.