9.29.2008

eric's in my neighborhood


everybody,
guess what?
eric's here!
eric bushaw, my eric, the one and only love of my life
is right here with me in philly.
i get to see him
after class
between class
before class
for lunch
for dinner
for bench sits
for walks to the grocery store
for bike rides home
for visits to the art museum
for stops at the coffee shop
anytime!
(except for when i'm in class, mom and aunt dawn. and when i'm doing homework:)

i love him and now i love this city SO much more.

8 comments:

linnea said...

WOW! so super fun!

kate said...

wonderful.

Kiko and/or Vincent said...

This blog post put a smile on my face...

Kiko and/or Vincent said...

OH! and I almost forgot! Happy Birthday! And would you mind telling us what Eric ends up getting you this year? His gifts to you are always so cool and creative. :)

kate said...

How romantic is this? he leaves all the comforts of beautiful Colorado to live in a room in the city that is very foreign to him-all to be near Kyrie. Whooaa. guys..watch and learn!!!

Anonymous said...

SO EXCITING!!
Glad you two are together again! :)

Bethany Mollenkof said...

this makes me soooo happy!

Charlotte said...

Kyrie-
I miss your face. It's strange to be in a new city, isn't it? I am sort of in your same boat--also in a different town with one of my sisters, making my own new life here. Glad to see it's going well for you.

Is Eric there for good?