2.29.2012

#84: louisa may alcott, hunger games + snoozin


when you wake up, it will be march! (or if you are up eating your morning helping of scrambled eggs and toast then you are decidedly sitting in the future and the first statement did not apply to you.)

march means a lot of things to me. here are a few:

1. it is the month my sister comes to visit me

2. the beginning of spring - real flowers. growing. with nature smells. remember that?

3. it is the month my sister comes to visit me

4. the birthday month for my mother + lauren cales. grateful for mothers and friends that help you carry the load.

5. sienna, my sister, is coming to the mountains

6. the last name of meg, jo, beth and amy. and i mean, come on.

7. the official, no-turning-back-now archway into summertime

8. the thing you do when you have a resolute direction. and yes, i do.

9. the hunger games out this month. katniss everdeen, i am so there for you.

10. sister sister sister sister sister + her husband. and a weekend in the mountains.
and lots of slippers, socks, snoozin' and treats..




what does march mean for you?

3 comments:

Sienna said...

oh this made me smile a lot. I'm so glad it's march too. AND that we're looking FORWARD to come instead of looking back at such a great time... looking forward is so much more fun! *Grandmas bday too this mth!

linnea said...

Man, I AM SO EXCITED FOR HUNGER GAMES. I WILL LOSE MY MIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ben and i are going to wear black unitards and light ourselves on fire somehow for the premiere. only kidding. maybe.


ANYWAY, i am so excited you get to see Sienna. I want to see BOTH of you. I am still hoping for this summer!!!

anna grace said...

March is a great month! Right now, I am thankful for being able to go outside and walk around on my school breaks without getting all bundled up. The warmer air and buds on trees brighten my day and give me renewed energy! Plus, it is my baby sister & husband's birthday month - so, I get to celebrate two wonderful people in my life. (:

I had my scoliosis surgery March 18, 2002 (10 years ago - wow!). For some reason, I always think about that when March rolls around. I guess I am thankful it is in the past. Ha ha.