5.17.2010

positive pointing #42: surviving studenthood

my goodness. Two A's and two B's on my "report card". How does this keep happening? Got all geared up and even indifferent about a C and there was not one to be had. Nothing less than a encouraging blessing.

a gift (good grades)
upon a gift (it's summertime)
upon a gift (I'm getting married).

Quite the onion of blessings.

courtesy of www.oncewed.com

oh. another layer:
had a wedding party tonight got the most wonderful things. The domestic goddess inside me is in complete bliss. My (our!) very own microwave, rice cooker, shower curtains, counter-top grill, yellow teapot (yes, it's true) and two jars of jam :)

I'm telling you. These are magical times I'm living in.

6 comments:

kate said...

oh-thinking of you xo

Sienna said...

tea pots are THE best!!! I'm so happy for you...these ARE magical times!!:)

Anonymous said...

a yellow teapot does sound amazing! :)

Unknown said...

yay how exciting! when will you be back in cambridge?

K. A. Ruth Bushaw said...

who are you, ht52805?

Unknown said...

lol sorry kyrie i haven't been on blogspot in forever its hannah townsend! and i couldn't remember my old e-mail and password i used..