4.23.2010

thank God for neurals part 2:

www.sfgirlbybay.com

part two of the neutral-love post is very small
but so very beautiful.

here's my new revelation:

flat neutral is ok.
textured neutral is where the action happens.
that's where something like poetry starts to form in my head
and i have to fight to keep from grabbing a pen and paper
because the poem would end up cheesy
and completely nutso.

but that's how i feel
so instead

so i race over to my poor, overused laptop
log into my blog account
and throw up a picture
and i write a little ditto
and my poem becomes a short, shared declaration
and i'm settled again.

and waiting patiently for your words on the matter:)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

the texture adds another dimension of depth to a deceivingly simple palette :)

kate said...

as chalice would say. "you are so stinkin adorble and such an artist and what's that word I use for you?you know what it is-starts with an e! You have a way with words-totally enjoyed this post. Can you tell I have been missing you?! mom

Sienna said...

so i've found these amazing plate clocks and i've been looking high and low for just the right one.

found this blog.

you're the first picture but I'm just so the third.

Sienna said...

http://designvagabond.blogspot.com/2009/11/ceramic-plate-clocks-by-faire-houre.html

K. A. Ruth Bushaw said...

no no!! i love the third. but why is that red SO wonderful??? because of all the pale grey and white surronding it!! they just make that clock effing gorgeous!