1.10.2010

positive pointing #35: my boy


I am thankful for a boy who gives me his $600 paycheck and excitedly tells me "go buy your wedding dress!" before I've had the chance to properly greet him or sit down to dinner with him in the late afternoon. I'm not sure that the groom traditionally buys the bride's dress. I'm not sure what I did to deserve such kindness and generosity from a boy I've known only 3 years. I don't know how much dresses usually cost, what I will spend or which sort of style I want. but I do know that I'd dress up in a white sheet as long as I knew the aisle ended with eric.

6 comments:

Damien said...

i like him too.

linnea said...

Wow, how sweet of him!!! And yet again this post is so dang sweet! sheesh.


And you can really find a lot of fabulous dresses for that price! And less too! My dress was actually only $175.

Girl, you're going to be a KNOCK OUT. I wish I lived near you because wedding planning is so fun! Especially summery weddings!

K. A. Ruth Bushaw said...

lin! i wish you were right down the street! i'd be at your house every evening hashing out totally frivilous wedding plans. it's so dang fun.

i'm excited about wedding dress hunting for sure:)

Anonymous said...

It is silly to say, but my heart is bubbling over for you two! I literally can't contain my excitement every time I read your words about it. <3
When are you trying dresses on? Man, I want to be there. How far is that drive?? Keep me posted!

kate said...

there are no words for this-this is really beautiful

Sienna said...

oh girl!