2.15.2010

shots from my life

that I want to show you guys but just don't have a great story surrounding them. just a moment in time where I pulled my little green camera out of it's case, aimed and shot and then slid it back in. have a look into my dailys:

lovers.

Sometimes (always) forget that I live in Denver.

sharpee, white-out and anthro. mag cutout.

funny art-room posters.

This is my uniform.


craft-making remnants.

unpacking mechandise at Starlet


print-making homework at Metropolitan State College of Denver ("metro")

admiring.

my home in it's usually blanket of snow.

pumpkin massacre on the street outside my house.
day before halloween.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

your blog is so great. :)

Taryn Lamp said...

gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous. i LOVE little snapshots. the perfect thing to show little loves, little moments.

linnea said...

oh girl, i was just at work bored to tears, and i came upon your blog. so beautiful!!

btw, i love 'Austrailia'. so epic, so sweeping, so so so...lovely..and hugh jackman is so hot!

love you

Damien said...

awwwwwww.xomom

Anonymous said...

your world is so beautiful.
<3

annie said...

these pictures are all too beautiful to be true!

annie said...

(but they are true as true can be, which is why they are so good.)

kate said...

awwwwww.xopapa

Anonymous said...

hi kyrie. :) no, we have never met. i just stumbled upon your blog somehow and your posts always leave me with a smile. :)

Sienna said...

well don't you just get THE CUTEST GIRL AND CUTEST LIFE IN THE ENTIRE WORLD award. love you darling.

ps. how to you not purchase everything you unwrap from that dear store??!?!!